Re: [AD] loading pcx from memory

On 09 Jul 2001, Bob <ohannessian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wonder, has the patch to overload the pack routines been added to
> Allegro? This would allow us to make things like memory-mapped files
> more easily.

No.  I suspect I won't do it until post-4.0 :-) I don't remember
why, but I wasn't completely happy with it (I think it was the
interface).  The patch is still in my web site's `dev' directory if
anyone wants to play with it.

As for the load_pcx from memory patch.. nah.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/
BARGARCS (BAR jarks), n.  The streaks on a car's windshield from faulty