Re: [AD] packaging trouble

#include <hallo.h>
Eduard Bloch wrote on Sun Jul 15, 2001 um 07:39:31PM:

> Tonight or tomorrow, I will try the same in another environment.
> Something weird is going wrong, I have a strange feeling with this
> problem.

Okay, I tried this. gcc-3.0 f***s up the code on i386, but compiles fine
on hppa. On the other hand, gcc <<3.0 is not available for hppa, so I am
forced to use gcc-3.0. What could be the reason for the problem? Some
gcc-2.9x specials or other non-stanrdadized functions used somewhere? I
have no idea.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
We are the OE of Borg. You will be quoted awfully. Sigtrenner is futile.