RE: [AD] dos close button support.

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Ben Davis wrote:
> OK, so it's agreed that we're not implementing the close hook in DOS. I
> never contested that. However, I fail to believe people are so against
> changing the docs to avoid the type of discussion that *has* just
> happened...

Maybe the problem is that nobody knows what _exactly_ you want to change
(sorry if it was said previously because I haven't been following too
closely this thread) or your change looks very radical or imprecise
('changing the docs' is certainly too fuzzy to me).

Try doing the change, send the diff with the proposed documentation update
and let people decide if it's ok, if it goes in, if it can be improved
even more, etc. After all, it's easier to discuss about something solid
than something which still nobody has seen.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org