Re: [AD] Linux Allegro woes

> Please uncomment src/unix/umodules.c line 105 and tell me what you
> see.

Nothing happens. The debug string doesn't appear...

> Hmm, I can reproduce that, and I think you are right.  I'm going to
> hold off trying to fix this until my pthreads timer/events patch is
> cleaned up and committed.

so you're working on that, cool! Wasn't George already doing it btw? Bah,
guess he's too busy at the moment...
Anyway, if well written, the pthread interface could be adopted even by the
QNX port, as currently I've made it use its own code which has some flaws...

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx