RE: RE: [AD] src/gui.c hotkey and hidden widgets patch

> Actually, 'hidden' could be better described as 'inactive' or
> 'asleep' or 'hibernating'.  Using the word hidden probably has
> some historical meaning from the (is it amiga or atari?) gui that
> the allegro gui was patterned after.

OK, you have me convinced: I had a look at the docs and D_HIDDEN
is described as being inactive as well as hidden. So it's not a
bug, it's a feature :)
Forget my patch then...

The flags field may contain any combination of the bit flags:^M
@<pre>^M
   D_EXIT          - this object should close the dialog when it is
clicked^M
   D_SELECTED      - this object is selected^M
   D_GOTFOCUS      - this object has got the input focus^M
   D_GOTMOUSE      - the mouse is currently on top of this object^M
   D_HIDDEN        - this object is hidden and inactive^M
   D_DISABLED      - this object is greyed-out and inactive^M
   D_DIRTY         - this object needs to be redrawn^M
   D_INTERNAL      - don't use this! It is for internal use by the^M
                     library...^M
   D_USER          - any powers of two above this are free for your own
use^M
</pre>^M

--
Lyrian