[AD] Setup program (2)

I've attached the patch that unicodifies the setup program, making it
suitable to embedding into programs using any Allegro's text encoding
formats.

I tested it under DOS, Windows and X11; it would be nice if tests were
conducted on other platforms (especially Linux console), first unmodified,
then after putting 'set_uformat(U_UNICODE);' line 2688 right before
allegro_init().

And in the process I found two bugs in the library related to Unicode
support: sys_directx_set_window_title() and _xwin_sysdrv_set_window_title()
didn't convert strings they were passed. The window_title.diff patch has
already been commited.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx