Re: [AD] HEADER_HACK

> My needs were actually met by being able to redefine AL_FUNC and friends
> and then cleaning up with sed and friends.

Ok, fixdll.bat behaves the same. Take a look at dllexp.c in the CVS
repository and tell me exactly what you need.

> I define AL_FUNC to output a MIDL entry and then do a bunch of
> search/replace to fix things up some.

Then we probably need to define two mutually exclusive options: SCAN_DLL and
SCAN_IDL.

> Does the new dllexp.c keep the ordinals the same?  It could do so by
> keeping an existing allegro.exp file and checking for changes rather than
> writing a completely new one.

No, ordinals are still generated automatically each time. The advantage
dllexp.c brings over alscanex.h is that it can divide the export definition
file into compartiments.
But the best solution would be obviously that you are talking about.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx