[AD] [WIN] dll export file patch

Following a recent discussion with Henrik on the topic, I've attached a
patch that modifies the way the dll export definition file is generated. It
is split into three parts: firstly the API symbols (allegro.h + alinline.h,
739 symbols), secondly the Windows API symbols (winalleg.h + alwin.h, 36
symbols), thirdly the internals (aintern.h, 508 symbols).

It will make it easier to maintain binary backward compatibility for the dll
(at the API level) because internals are kept separated from API symbols at
the end of the file.

We have then three options:
- satisfying ourselves with that,
- hiding internals in a way similar to that I proposed some time ago,
- using Henrik's approach of making the dynamic linking process explicit.

I now think the last two ones are somewhat an overkill...

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx