RE: [AD] centre_dialog changed

> `centre_dialog' now doesn't take into account objects with zero
> width and zero height.  This was Eric's idea and I concurred.  The
> change is in CVS.  I won't post the patch here, but I'm hoping
> someone with MSVC will take a look at gui.c:236.

Maybe it does this already, but I just thought it could also ignore
invisible widgets (those with D_HIDDEN) ? Or add a flag to center_dialog
(center_dialog_ex ?) to tell Allegro to ignore or not these (since they
might be dynamically shown and hidden while the dialog is being run) ?
Just a thought...

--
Lyrian