Re: [AD] Warnings when linking the MSVC version

> Here it is. It's a 26 KB file, so I zipped it.

Are you sure you're using the Mingw32 GNU tools ? The file starts with "file
format coff-go32" which obviously is the djgpp signature.
Anyway, the MSVC build process works with both I think and the file
looks ok.

Try to ouput the symbols and see if there are really two '.text' instances:
objdump --syms iblit16.obj > iblit16.sym

Did you try to replace the file with that of a previous version and
recompile ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx