[AD] Warnings when linking the MSVC version

This is totally new to me. When linking the library, I get the following
warnings:

iblit16.obj : warning LNK4078: multiple ".text" sections found with
different at
tributes (E0000020)
iblit16.obj : warning LNK4078: multiple ".text" sections found with
different at
tributes (E0000020)
   Creating library lib/msvc/alleg.lib and object lib/msvc/alleg.exp

I have MSVC 6 sp5, using the Mingw32 GNU tools (under Win2k pro sp1).
Again, this is with CVS 3.9.37

--
- Robert J Ohannessian

"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (My CS teacher)