Re: [AD] Config routines bug (2)

On 09 May 2001, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've attached the proposed default allegro.cfg; if someone knows of a
> > config variable that is worth adding... (Peter, what of dga_mouse ?)

`dga_mouse' is a work-around for some buggy XF86 3.x servers.  IMOH
(in my own head) the option is depreciated, and should be removed
sometime.

> I've just found a 'forgotten' option: num_buttons in the mouse [section].

There's also a Linux-specific `throttle_axis_X' or `throttle_axis'
in section [joystick].

I haven't been following this thread, so someone else should handle
the patch.

--
FURBLING (FER bling), v.  Having to wander through a maze of ropes at an
airport or bank even when you are the only person in line.