Re: [AD] I've been off for too much time

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:

> I have been scanning the allegro and cvs ml for releases but didn't find
> any. Today, however I went to Stephan Roh's allegro browser and I find
> that I am lagging already two versions (and I wonder how nobody told me to
> update the web pages?).

I'm lagging one version. Argh. Somebody forgot to announce 3.9.36 WIP? If
I remember correctly, George said that he will do it on weekend. Than
Peter said he has everything prepared, so George told Peter to do it if he
want.  And than nothing... Yeah, I lack an archive for this list...

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh