Re: [AD] font vtable patch

Vincent Penquerc'h <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i didn't patch the font vtable, my girlfriend (Annie Testes) did :)
> the patch adds font_height, render_char, char_length to the font
> vtable.
> the vtable declarations are still in aintern.h, since i'm not sure
> whether they are needed now that character entries are present.

(1) Do `color_findglyph' and `mono_findglyph' really need to be in
`aintern.h' (perhaps I misunderstood the purpose of the patch)

(2) If so, shouldn't they be prefixed with an underscore?

(3) If I was really pedantic (and I am!), would I put an underscore
between "find" and "glyph"?

--
CHINGRIP (CHIN grip), n.  The area where the chin meets the neck.  Used
for holding the pillow when slipping on a pillowcase.