Re: [AD] pink color conversion blit bug

Looking a bit more at the code in blit.c, my favorite idea is now to add
the KEEP_TRANS only to the blit_to_or_from_modex(), which is very simple
and just uses get_pixel() and put_pixel() on every pixel in the bitmap.

The advantages are:

- Minimal changes to the code (compared to my current patch) - so no
chance to break anything :)
- No #defines are added :) (except the KEEP_TRANS)
- No speed difference at all.

The only disadvantage:

KEEP_TRANS will be slow

But, this is no big disadvantage, if I add a note to the docs about how
the flag is intended to be used. Only for conversion of bitmaps after
When real-time conversion is used (which probably is very rarely), this
is probably in 99% just for blitting a double buffer to vram with a
different depth, without any transparency.