[AD] QNX Allegro

Having finally some more free time, I've decided to sit down and code an
Allegro port to QNX; I noticed this was already asked by someone sometime
ago, and I've also loved the ease of use and quickness of this OS. And it
seems this platform is also nicely supported, as updates come out at a
regular basis.

So, today I begun the work. I've done the skelethon of the port, include
files, a makefile (a modified makefile.be), I thrown in a basic system
driver, and nothing more. As by now it compiles the whole lib (and programs)
without errors nor warnings, and exfixed displays nice Photon message boxes
for the results (Photon is the name of the GUI system on QNX)

Now, I need a brave man with CVS write access to assist me in adding the
port to sourceforge. Anyone willing to help? I can send you a zip with all
the new sources and instructions to set it up if you agree.

Some more things: QNX is fully POSIX compatible, and the ALSA sound system
is used as the default sound API. This means pieces of code like alsa.c,
alsamidi.c and the SIGALRM timer handler could all be used in the QNX port,
with little modifications. I'd start hacking on those, but first I'd like to
have my HD in sync with CVS, as I need to change files used by the Unix
port...

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx