[AD] WinME

This is from a thread on allegro.cc, maybe this info should be added to
readme.mgw (which should still be readmgw.txt):

Bob   posted 04-22-2001 02:40 PM CST (US)
----
In WinME, anything you put in autoexec.bat is ignored. You need to set up
your path in some other batch file which is in the windows directory
somewhere (sorry, I don't use WinME, so I can't look).
FTSF   posted 04-22-2001 03:28 PM CST (US)
----
in winME you place the enivronment variable in the windows registry. you do
this by clicking "start" -> "programs" -> "accessories" -> "system tools" ->
"system information" -> "tools" -> "system configuration utility" ->
"environment" tab -> then add in each of the new environment variable which
would normally be in the autoexec.bat
koston   posted 04-22-2001 03:50 PM CST (US)
----
Yes! Thats how I fixed it. Or you just do start-run->msconfig->environment

Also, you get the command prompt by Start->run->COMMAND

As an aside, why do the examples have #include "allegro.h" instead of
#include <allegro.h> ? Also there seems to be a lot of DOS comments that
don't apply to other platforms...