[AD] mingw32 port can use C drawing code now.

It should now be possible to use C drawing code in the Mingw32 build instead
of the normal assembler optimized one. No big deal perhaps, but it makes the
port more "complete" which is a good thing. I can do the same for the MSVC
build if someone is willing to test-make it for me.

note: peter you can move the 'cut down on exports' todo to the wishlist. i
have two different patches here which does just that but it will break
programs that clobbers with allegro internals (allegrogl and allegro setup
for instance). it requires that we put some new code in allegro to set/get
soundcard IRQs and to register user gfx drivers etc, etc...

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net