[AD] Don't autodetect DGA2 driver?

Based on the current bug report in [AL], and my own experiences, I'm
wondering if the DGA2 autodetection should be switched off.  If I
try and run an X program, this is the output I get:

X Error of failed request:  XF86DGANoDirectVideoMode
  Major opcode of failed request:  136 (XFree86-DGA)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  22 (XDGAOpenFramebuffer)
  Serial number of failed request:  108
zsh: abort (core dumped)  ./examples/ex3d

It does not matter if I am root or not.  The annoying thing is, the
`XDGAQueryExtension' and `XDGAQueryVersion' tests are passed.  The
bug report in [AL] has similar output, but it terminates at
`XDGAQueryVersion'.

Yes, my X server is futzed, but..  better safe than sorry.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
CHEEDLE (CHEE dul), n.  The residue left on one's fingertips after