RE: [AD] pack_fwrite and const

> It is qualified as AL_CONST, at least in my copy; CVS says that
> src/file.c hasn't been changed since Feb 21, and I just did an update.

hmm, i upgraded to 3.9.34 recently, not recent enough it seems :)
i don't keep up with cvs as i don't have internet connection at home.
cvs update shows it indeed has constness. i should have checked that
before, sorry.
i still attach the tiny patch i made, as the implementation of pack_fwrite
casts the lovely const pointer to a non const pointer without reason :)
(what use is const if you cast it away as soon as you get a const ptr ?)
cheers

--
Lyrian