[AD] OSS digi restore volume

This patch makes it restore the volume on exit.  It tries to be a
little bit smart, in that if the user switches away from the Allegro
program and modifies the PCM volume with something else, it will not
restore the original volume.  It can't detect if non-PCM volumes are
changed, or if the PCM volume is changed then changed back.

Anyway, I'm not sure if we really want to restore the volume.
It seems kind of wrong (at least, not quite right) under Linux.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
MARP (marp), n.  The impossible-to-find beginning of a roll of cellophane