Re: [AD] font vtable patch

> i can't remember such variables though.

Sorry, I forgot to remove the Windows-isms...
The variables are 'font_vtable_mono' and 'font_vtable_color'.

> in any case, the font vtables are still there.
> i just checked back the diff she made, and their names didn't change.
> but there are no such _imp_ prefix. i can't find _imp_ in the
> allegro headers, so they probably arent't prepended by AL_VAR ...

They are and that's why they are prepended by _imp__.
They are required by AllegroGL to work so need to be exported by the dll.

Currently the dll exports all the internal symbols; that's obviously not the
best solution because external libraries can hook directly into Allegro
internals and it's a pain not to break them (I just broke AllegroGL few days
ago !).

So Henrik and I are trying to cut down the list of exported symbols before
the 4.0; the most simple solution is to put all the exported symbols into
allegro.h, hence my demand.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx