[AD] Patch Status

I'd like to hear a firm yes or no wether my patch will be commited, or if
only part of it will (I'm sure there's at least nothing wrong with the
fixing of the warnings).  It's not that I'd mind either way, but I'd rather
not keep my own custom Allegro if at all possible.  I have no problem
implementing the other workarounds:

1) reducing my title screen to 16bits and just simply keep the game in
800x600x16.  I really don't have a problem with this because there's not a
significant quality loss on those JPGs.

2) Or if I wanted to keep 32 bits I could just reload the datafile.

If you have better suggestions let me know.  Now that I've seen these other
two methods as options (esp #1), I can do without convert_datafile,
although I could imagine a developer in the future wanting to support
multiple resolutions on the fly (without having to restart the
application).

Gillius