Re: [AD] Mingw32 & Unix tools

On Sunday 01 April 2001 04:26, I wrote:

> Now the Mingw32 makefile should work well with Bourne Shell and GNU
> fileutils under win32. you just define UNIX_TOOLS. For cross compilation
> UNIX_TOOLS is implied. I've added a small note to the readme so that people
> are aware of this option.

just added BASH autodetection based on idea from Laurence Winthers. Note that
this will only work for BASH. If you are using another Bourne compatible
shell you will still have to define UNIX_TOOLS manually. From what I can
understand from the bash manpage there is no single reliable way of detecting
bourne compatible shells. ('SHELL' doesn't seem to be an internal variable)

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net