SVGAlib driver breakage (was Re: [AD] desktop resolution (2))

Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Off topic: Peter, the changes you made to src/linux/svgalib.c prevent the
> library from compiling on my box. 'vga_version' is undeclared in my header
> files (SVGAlib 1.4.0).

It's defined at least in SVGAlib 1.4.2, but regardless, I've added a
configure check in CVS.  The only problem is that if you upgrade
from 1.4.0 to 1.9.x (or 2.0.x), you will need to recompile Allegro
<shrug>

I've attached the changes I made, as I think I may have broken a
bunch of autoconf conventions along the way.  If anybody wants to
clean it up, be my guest.

Also, I added alunixac.hin to .cvsignore, which I think is correct.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
BLIVETT (BLIH vit), v.  To turn one's pillow over and over, looking for