Re: [AD] GDI patch merge & status of Mingw32 port.

On Sun, 04 Mar 2001, Javier González wrote:

> I don't think we should get over HRESULT or HMONITOR redefinitions, since
> they are errors in mingw32 headers and not in allegro itself

true, but what do we do about it? do we:

1) keep allegro the way it is with workarounds? or...

2) distribute patched versions of the directx sdk and mingw's win32api headers?
or...

3) make the mingw maintainers fix their headers so that they don't conflict
with microsofts?

4) remove all mingw32 headers and install MS Platform SDK (640mb), or....

5) format out disks and install linux. ;o)

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."