Re: [AD] GDI patch merge & status of Mingw32 port.

> 1) keep allegro the way it is with workarounds? or...
Since they don't stop compilation and isnt OUR bug, we should make
workarounds

> 2) distribute patched versions of the directx sdk and mingw's win32api
headers?
For the picky people (like you and me) it would be a good idea :) (and it's
just 2 files,
not just the whole package)

> 3) make the mingw maintainers fix their headers so that they don't
conflict
> with microsofts?
That would certainly be the best solution

> 4) remove all mingw32 headers and install MS Platform SDK (640mb), or....
> 5) format out disks and install linux. ;o)
but certainly 4 and 5 are the best of all of them :)