Re: [AD] Bug - makefiles

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, George Foot wrote:

> Also, Eric said that the Mingw32 version was trying to create
> obj/mingw32/alleg/win/dibgrab.o -- as a blind guess, that could
> be due to broken dependency generation (compile tests/%.c to
> obj/mingw32/alleg/%.o, therefore tests/win/%.c =>
> obj/mingw32/alleg/win/%.o).  I don't know whether this is any
> help, or if you'll come across the same problem or not.

dependancy files are ok... so were OBJ_DIR but i discovered that the makefile
rule */%.exe : $(OBJ_DIR)/%.o were only accepting one level of directories for
the star. so then make assumed that the only thing to do when creating an exe
file in tests/win/*.exe would be to locate the object file in $(OBJ_DIR)/win/*.o

sorry for the mess. it should be fixed now. i'm a bad boy, i know. ;o)

> Yuck, those are MSVC compiler options!

Hehe...

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."