[AD] X and pthreads

I don't like the option to poll for incoming events from the programs; the
best solution seems to me to use pthreads, but how much portable is it? From
what you're saying, it seems it's not available on all type of Unices...

About the possible change, remember also the DGA2 driver has a builtin event
handler, which is almost a copy of the xwin one, with little differences to
use some DGA input calls instead of X ones. I put it separated as I didn't
want to make the xwin handler messier than how much it already is... So if
the changes are ever applied, apply them also to xdga2.c, or even better
merge the two handlers into a single entity.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx