RE: [AD] win directx Joystick driver

> Isn't it called a UID? something like 0000-000000000-00-0000???

{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
can't be bothered to count the bits :)

> After I wrote that last email I realized I have no clue :)
> Yes. yhat your asking should deffinitly be possible.

i don't have either :)
the code i've done was for a dll, but it ought to be possible.
there might be code changes to make though, as the stubs will possibly
be different to cater for the ability to cross process, so it might
have some speed impact even if calling shared libraries. i don't know,
but this is a possibility.

> And should be done. (my vote)

now, finding a coder .... :)

--