[AD] [FAQ] Windows compile errors

Following a very recent discussion on the AL list, I think we could modify
the first question in the Windows-specific part:
- firstly, I removed the DDCAPS2_FLIPNOVSYNC flag from the code some time
ago, because it wasn't used any longer in most cases (only in windowed mode,
where it is virtually useless) and isn't part of DirectX 3.
- secondly, I think the DirectX version problem is a little out-dated now.

I've made a little patch by borrowing the answers from Tom Fjellstrom and
Neil Obremski. Correct my English if needed.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx