Re: [AD] small typo in bmp.c

Ben Davis <ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wonder if there is an appropriate place in the docs to make this point
> about why ints are faster than shorts. I too used to use shorts all the time
> because I was unaware that they were slower.

Perhaps we could lump it together with information about why 24 bit
is slower than 32 bit, or that sometimes 15/16 bit is also slower
than 32 bit.  Kind of that same thing.  Otherwise it's not really
appropriate, IMHO.

--
AQUALIBRIUM (ak wa LIB re um), n.  The point where the stream of drinking
fountain water is at its perfect height, thus relieving the drinker from