Re: [AD] mouse colors

Vincent Penquerc'h <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hmm, I don't like it.  You could use `_mouse_sprite' to get the
> > current sprite, copy it, adjust the colours, and set it with
> > `set_mouse_sprite'.  Too bad `_mouse_sprite' is internal.  Perhaps
> > rename it to `mouse_sprite' and expose it, or create a
> > `get_mouse_sprite' function?
>
> access to the mouse sprite would be a good thing, IMHO, and would
> not add any spam to the lib. It is necessary to get ai this info
> (including the focus point) to draw the cursor yourself, and I
> found you pretty much have to do it if you want to avoid flicker
> (or you have to go through hacks using show_mouse ...)

If we follow the current mouse API, which has:

    mouse_x, mouse_y, mouse_z, mouse_b, mouse_pos
        - read only, with setter functions

then I suppose we should have:

    mouse_sprite
        - read only, with setter function

    mouse_sprite_focus_x, mouse_sprite_focus_y
        - read only, with setter functions

    or follow the current naming:
    	mouse_x_focus, mouse_y_focus

    or follow the mouse_[xyzb] naming: