Re: [AD] Peter's patches

I wrote :

> I have commit the 'xunmapmap' patch on my library one week ago and it
> seems it works very well. The library behaviour is now better : there is
> no window opening before it is actually needed. Great !

I have commit it since more than one month now and it works very well
:-)
Please Peter will you ever commit your own patch to the lib ? I'm a bit
tired to patch Allegro every time I download CVS :-( You said you'll
wait until 3.9.34 is released ; well it is released now, you can apply
your patch...

Thanks
	Bertrand.