Re: [AD] Peter's patches

Bertrand Coconnier <bcoconni@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please Peter will you ever commit your own patch to the lib ? I'm a bit
> tired to patch Allegro every time I download CVS :-( You said you'll
> wait until 3.9.34 is released ; well it is released now, you can apply
> your patch...

Remember SpeedHack?  I was busy playing the games, and preparing
some comments to send tomorrow.  Anyway, I'll commit both of them
now, and write documentation later.  Thanks for the push :-)

But you shouldn't have to repatch every time.  Just run "cvs update"
and CVS will take care of local modifications...

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
Faith is not a virtue.