Re: [AD] changes to asm files

Vincent Penquerc'h <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i don't. i was just raising this point, to make sure it was considered,
but
> i don't have any feelings against requiring a newer version.

Neither do I. mmxtest will not be needed anymore then. DO IT! The only bad
thing that can happen is that people will start asking stupid questions if
their make coughs up a big bad error when compiling an .s file. Yeah, it's
no secret that many people still dont read documentation but i think they
deserve the RTFM  then.

-henrik