[AD] Ok, now I can do web updates

Hi.

Just wanted to say that things are sorted out and I can proceed to update
the web page. Some changes are already done, like some html code cleanup
(the allegro web pages must have been a headache for browsers :), but they
will keep coming, like links cleanup during this weekend and next one,
possibly adding/updating small text portions.

I will be monitoring the mailing lists for changes and updates, but if
there's something which has to be done (maybe something about the dlls?),
you can mail (blame) me directly from now on.

 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx - http://gradha.infierno.org
 Other web pages:  http://glub.ehu.es/  -  http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/