RE: [AD] cross compiling with mingw.

> I just got finished building allegro WIP 3.9.34 (under linux)
> for windows and have a couple of questions.
>
> 1: why is memcpy() called with only 2 arguments in _WinMain and
>    why is realloc() only called with one?

That's my fault. When I rewrote WinMain to allocate memory dynamically, I
didn't check the parameters of these two functions. However, it was fixed
really quickly, and the WIP is correct. You probably have an old CVS
version.

I've also just checked the latest SourceForge CVS version, and that is
correct.

Ben Davis