[AD] Allegro 16-bit graphics clears

Just finished with optimizing 8-bit blitters and clears, started on 16-bit
and noticed that if the clear has an odd destination address for a line, the
clear will be done with incorrect pixel alignment (high and low bytes will be
swapped), because of the alignment code? Is it possible for it to receive an
odd destination address (I'd assume it is)? Is this a bug?

I found another bug in 8 and 16-bit MMX clears using segment registers,
already fixed that one in my code, was in post-alignment size fixup when
destination was misaligned - add had source and destination swapped.