[AD] [WIN] Switch fixes and other things

Hello, Eric and I have been working on a patch that fixed the following:

- makes switching nicer and more consistent
- solves global volume bugs (at last!) both in directsound mixer and allegro
mixer
- makes all the sound driver stop playing if the switching mode is AMNESIA
or PAUSE
  and still play if BACKGROUND or BACKAMNESIA (same for midi)
- many other little small fixes now i cant remember

(Eric, if i'm missing anything, tell me ;)

it has been fully tested, so apply whenever you want

Thanx :)