Re: [AD] clip3d patch (sourceforge problem)

--- Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tom st denis <tomstdenis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > It seems MSIE doesn't like the sourceforge website (or the website
> > itself is messy).
>
> I think it's a known problem (with IE).  Did you check/uncheck that
> button before logging in?
>
> > Anyways the patches I submited to the allegro project on
> sourceforge
> > are invalid.  Bertrand suggested a fix (i.e not remap 1GCOL on
> trans
> > stuff) I did so and reposted the patch to this list.
> >
> > Now I can't upload to sourceforge.
>
> I just removed the patches then, perhaps that has something to do
> with it?  Perhaps not.
>

> P.S. Some of us have really cool threaded email clients, and
> starting new messages for a previous topic makes it hard to keep
> track of things, e.g. the _real_ "latest" patch.
>
> P.P.S. Some people like to start new topics by replying, then
> deleting all the subject and body... arggh!  If you really enjoy
> doing that, please remove the "References" and "In-Reply-To" headers
> too, while you're at it.

Sorry, yahoo mail is free and neat but none to usefull for organizing
replies.  For example my "To:" field has your personal email and I am
sure I am replying to the list...

Anyways to clear up any confusion I have attached the latest clip3d
patch.  Anyone listening with good access to sourceforge can
apply/submit/use/workon/question/etc themselves :-)

Tom