Re: [AD] do_menu work better?

George Foot <gfoot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm also not sure about having d_menu_proc declared in `gui.c';
> it seems more like a guiproc function.

It shares a lot of stuff with `do_menu', which may or may not be
hard to move.  The API boundaries are fuzzy here.

> In terms of
> customisation, maybe it would be good to indirect the GUI
> functions too, i.e.  make d_*_proc be pointers to functions
> which the user can reassign.  Heh, this would make AllegroGL's
> GUI support much easier to write, if we ever get around to it.

If you mean to override the routines used by standard dialogs, I
already thought of that :-)  Otherwise I don't see the point.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
CHEEDLE (CHEE dul), n.  The residue left on one's fingertips after