Re: [AD] do_menu work better?

David A. Capello <davidcapello@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyway, I saw that the function `_do_menu' it is external
> but he/she is not defined in any place, for that reason
> the patch that I send now places `MENU_INFO' and `_do_menu'
> in `aintern.h'. Now yes, you will say if he likes or not...

Would you _really_ call that function from your own program?  I
think `_do_menu' being external was just a mistake (perhaps it was
meant to be shared between functions in `gui.c' and `guiproc.c'),
and should be made `static'.  Anyone who knows more about the GUI
want to comment?

--
SPUBBLING (SPUB ling), v.  The superhuman feat of trying to wash one's
hands and manipulate the "water saving" faucets at the same time.