Re: [AD] Suggested resort of DOS midi drivers

I can report a longer list of problems with this configuration (SB live 5.1
detects the wrong interrupt, a noname card crashs setup.exe AL3.9.33 testing
the mpu, my older PCI 64 hangsup on an outportb-command of Allegro after
memoryexpensive actions, perhaps a virtual swap-problem). So I feel, it would
be dangerous to place the MPU before the standard things. Better manually set
the cfg-file, that's what it's good for. If the route works, sound is *much*
better, that's right !

Andy