Re: [AD] Peter's patches

Peter Wang wrote :

> Can you describe the problem more precisely?

Well, I was playing with the glide 2.x library and allegro. Thanks to
Allegro I managed to use the keyboard in a Glide app. But when I apply
your patch, the keyboard does not responde anymore. (See attached file)

	Bertrand.
#include <glide.h>
#include <allegro.h>

GrHwConfiguration hw;

int main()
{
   int n;
   GrVertex p;

   grGlideInit();
   allegro_init();
   install_keyboard();

   if (!grSstQueryHardware(&hw))
      printf("ERROR : no Voodoo Graphics!\n");
   else {
      grSstSelect(0);
      grSstWinOpen(0, GR_RESOLUTION_800x600, GR_REFRESH_60Hz, GR_COLORFORMAT_RGBA, GR_ORIGIN_UPPER_LEFT, 2, 0);
      grRenderBuffer(GR_BUFFER_FRONTBUFFER);
      grBufferClear(0xff00, 0, 0);
      grColorCombine(GR_COMBINE_FUNCTION_LOCAL, GR_COMBINE_FACTOR_NONE, GR_COMBINE_LOCAL_CONSTANT, GR_COMBINE_OTHER_NONE, FXFALSE);
      grConstantColorValue(~0);

      for (n=0; n<2000000; n++) {
         p.x = (float) (rand() % 512);
         p.y = (float) (rand() % 512);