Re: [AD] Peter's patches

Bertrand Coconnier <bcoconni@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, I was playing with the glide 2.x library and allegro. Thanks to
> Allegro I managed to use the keyboard in a Glide app. But when I apply
> your patch, the keyboard does not responde anymore. (See attached file)

I can only guess, but I think, in the code below, Glide does not
attach itself to any X window.  I'm assuming it worked before
because you had input focus on the Allegro window, which used to pop
up in the system driver.  With my patch, the window only pops up
during `set_gfx_mode', so call that and make sure input focus is on
the window.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
CHALKTRAUMA (CHAWK traw ma), n.  The body's reaction to someone running