Re: [AD] hell is loose???

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Emmanuel Anne wrote:

> Anyway, I tried different gcc version, but forgot that the one with
> mandrake was "unstable". Tell me if you have better success with
> another one.

i wiped mandrake of my disk and put back in my old trusty redhat 6.2 and
everything went smoothly even with heavy optimalizations. gcc -v reports:

Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/egcs-2.91.66/specs
gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release)

sorry for bothering you all with a gcc bug. End of thread.

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."