RE: [AD] Small demo fix

> It would be wrong for a programmer to use an API that, by the
> documentation may not ever return, and have stuff in an incompletely
> state.

it is more wrong for it to terminate. i wouldn't like a fopen in write
mode to halt my program when it finds the file is read only. after all,
the program won't be able to write to it, so it's a fatal error no ?
the right solution is to make set_gfx_mode return an error if it can't
set the mode to anything, as it does already for other modes. I don't
like libraries that make assumptions on what the program has to do. And
I wouldn't like to not like Allegro ;)

--
Lyrian