RE: [AD] Small demo fix

> If you don't want to quit if you can't set a graphics mode, don't call
> GFX_SAFE. The driver's description in the docs makes it clear that this
> driver is just for getting some sort of graphics so that you can pop up
> a dialog, etc.

I couldn't agree less. This is a very bad reason to quit. Why Allegro
should assume my program can't do its stuff in text mode if no gfx mode
is available ?
Or even at least use allegro_message, or allow the user to save stuff
before quitting, even these simple (but important) things.
It's not a fatal error, thus it should not quit.
I'm actually surprised it does so. I didn't expect that ...

--
Lyrian