RE: [AD] [back from AL] new window hooks patch

It appears my close hook patch is not going to be applied until after WIP
3.9.34 has been released. Fair enough - it gives people longer to complain
:-)

In the meantime, here is a patch that removes the Esc keypress simulation on
Windows, replacing it with a comment saying "dialog code to be inserted
here". Please apply this patch before releasing the WIP.

Maybe someone will do the dialog before the WIP is released, but if not, at
least we aren't simulating Esc. NOTE: before any over-enthusiastic person
creates the dialog, remember we still need to agree on the message.

I've also inserted a comment about whether the wnd_windowed check is
required. It seems to me that if you switch away from a full-screen program,
click right button on it on the task bar, and select 'Close', you should see
the dialog - so the wnd_windowed check is not required. But it's up to
whoever does the dialog patch - I could be missing something.

Ben Davis